Virtual Tour Sample: Grand Rapids River Walk and Gerald R. Ford Museum
There are two miles of paved walkway four foot bridges on the Grand Rapids Riverwalk. It lines both banks of the Grand River from the Fulton Street Bridge to the wrought iron Sixth Street Bridge, built in 1886.
The Ford Museum opened to the public in September 1981. It is part of the Presidential libraries system of the National Archives and Records Administration.
Links to other web sites
- Trail info at City of Grand Rapids web site
- Downtown Grand Rapids map
(the Gerald Ford Museum is the triangle-shaped building)
- Gerald R. Ford Museum